The International Market Access Grant for Exporters (IMAGE) program provides grant funds to
eligible business to engage in eligible export promotion activities.
Companies can access up to $10,000 in 2021 grant year funds (Oct. 1, 2020 to Sept. 29, 2021) on a reimbursement basis. Activities are eligible for a 50% reimbursement, except for export training, which is 100%* reimbursable for the 2021 grant year. IMAGE is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) StateTrade Expansion Program (STEP).
Knowtion is able to serve a variety of the eligible activities for the IMAGE grant – activities may include:
International Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online market listing fees
- Platform fees, including hosting and/or maintenance fees
- Expenses to set up websites to accept international payments
- Design of international marketing materials
- Video production costs
- Translation of international marketing materials, including audio and video
- International ad placements (online ads, magazine ads, social media, etc.)
Please see click here to learn more, or see the attached brochure: https://www.development.ohio.gov/bs/bs_image.htm
FY2021 IMAGE Handbook 09.25.2020
Want us to work with your Manufacturing Business? Contact us for references, or reach out here:
Leave a Reply
You must belogged in to post a comment.