Onsite Tech Support responsibilities include:
- Part-time onsite support in either Bedford or Akron for a larger automotive dealership group
- Assisting users with tech issues – printer issues, network issues, wifi issues, and Windows 10.
- Educating users on PC and wifi usage best practices
- Working on projects (inventory tagging, asset management, strategic upgrades) as necessary
Knowtion is a privately-owned digital relevance company with clients in all industries. Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future? We help our clients stay ahead of their competition. We are looking for onsite Technology Support to work closely with one of our key clients in automotive.
- Customer friendly — our clients are our friends and we are happy to help them succeed
- Must be able to have transportation to get to client sites on a regular basis
- Hours are flexible, but will need to be somewhat set/regular
- Tech skills — degree not required, but tech savvy and willingness to learn and continue to learn is critical
- High ethics and morals – we are trusted with the keys to our clients’ kingdoms and treat their data with reverence
- Reliability — our clients count on us to be there
- Creativity — our solutions are bespoke, not canned, and we think of ways to maximize the power of technology to help our clients.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking